Deb Van Dyke presented our development of “new media” educational content for frontline health workers at the mHealthEd 2012 conference in Cape Town, South Africa on May 29th. The conference highlighted emerging evidence that better and more cost-effective training can be provided for health workers through the use of multimedia content on mobile phones—content that Global Health Media Project is already producing.
- Jen Davis on New childbirth series launched with grant from The Price Family Foundation
- Mugagga Aloysious on Acknowledgements — The Story of Cholera
- Katrina Phillips on UNICEF uses The Story of Cholera in escalating epidemic in West Africa
- Dr Prakash Vaishnav on The Home Visit
- Chris on More newborn care videos available